**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When does BG reward come out?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,156 ★★★★★

Anyone know?

Now for an actual helpful answer, the past couple seasons they were able to get rewards out by the end of the week, so we COULD see the later Friday or early morning.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,852 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly, BG rewards took 3-5 days to come out before last season. Last season they came out in 2 days (season ended Wednesday and they released around Friday) and Kabam said that they wanted to improve on their system every season so rewards could come out faster.

I saw a couple more modders this season compared to the last, so I’m hoping they weed them out quickly and rewards release today/tomorrow. If not, probably Monday
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    early june
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    When the cheaters have been removed and we move up for better rank rewards.
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Just over 24hrs and waaaa waaaa where is my rewards..when people stop cheating we will get them sooner
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

Anyone know?

Some time soon in the foreseeable future
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    I and everyone else already got BG rewards. Not sure why you didn't get yours @Justin2524. I think it's only you so you should send in a ticket for sure. Also I have lots of high quality land to sell you at the same time.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    It's en route. Just had the alliance rank rewards.