**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eq 2.2 tb venom vs spider verse

2»

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I know this threas is about Venom and his interaction with spider verse; but this chapter was made for Scorpion
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    Stealthy doesn't evade 100% of the time with the node.
    Is it because of his built in 70% evade ?
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 152
    Treo said:

Thank you for your input … did not see your comment as a complaint but as contribution to the diffrent interactions happening .. and I find it a very helpfull one because it’s not one I would expect with she hulk 100% evading with a slow on the defender … thought void’s evade prevention debuff worked as a slow debuff

She hulk is not evading while the slow is active. Only when it drops off

• Options
    So from my testing it seems to be when the opponent has a slow on them the attacker then can’t evade I’ve tested scorpion both without the slow debuff and then with the toad synergy where he placed a slow on heavies. She hulk is the same so is spider gwen from what I can see
  • Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    Just to bump this up. This also happens with Agent venom. I had two fights where he wouldn’t evade on the first hit when he had a charge. Both against Wiccan and then Sasquatch. There’s definitely some weird interaction happening. And considering that this evade shouldn’t be affected by ability accuracy it is definitely a bug. @Kabam Zibiit not really sure who else to tag?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Same happened to me, and on kt1s stream.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Does anybody seen a response from kabam so we know what is happening and if it’s intended ?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    They haven't said a thing.