**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know kabam was “afraid of making another ghost” but…

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
… Viv could use a tune up.

https://youtu.be/LmAy1MHU4Ts
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,757 ★★★★★
    I’d like her stats to be bumped up a bit, but these comparisons are so pointless. Ghost finishing faster than her means nothing. Viv still has good damage and good utility
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Agree in general on comparisons… it’s more about how her rotation works. Once you do it, the time it takes to build back up your charges and armor ups takes a good while. And hard to do it before you get to sp3. If the sp3 refreshed both, that would help A LOT.

and yea, she definitely needs some block proficiency love
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,757 ★★★★★
    I definitely agree with you there. I just think that channels like this always make some champs look way worse than they actually are lol.

The phase mechanic is cool, but I think her BP should be tuned to a decent level for specials that she can’t fully phase and her rotation should be made easier. I’m still going to wait for more videos on her, but as of now, she seems like she has potential with some tune ups. I’m sure she’ll get tuned up if they see that she’s underperforming
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I'll add that (while I think the sentiment is right) they definitely didn't seem that afraid when they dropped Kitty. Maybe not as situationally broken.... but its definitely more down to preference than one of them (Ghost vs Kitty) is clearly the overall better champ.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
    They admitted that Kitty and Herc would’ve been “rebalanced” had the program existed then. If they add a synergy that speeds up vivs armor ups, that would help tremendously. Right now she’s a little like Corvus. Big start then long delay to do damage again… with hers being worse cuz it’s 10 seconds per armor up 😫. Even better than a synergy would be if the sp3 refreshed them 👌🏽