**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use a Generic Gem on? (ALWAYS USING SUICIDES)

NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Already awakened most of the important champs (herc/kitty/archangel etc). All of them are rank 4 except for galan who I am planning on getting to r4

Who to use a Generic Gem on? (ALWAYS USING SUICIDES) 39 votes

Ghost
64%
HzoriBrokenSkunkcabbageRabarberstengelAmazing_Demon05Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001Sarvanga1_FiiNCHRenaxqqRebornMVPSpecMReal_Madrid_76_2StarSmasher2001Jack2634Sceptilemaniac2InsaneSkullPhantomfire500Rainwind76PowerOfACandle 25 votes
Diablo
20%
phillgreenMoosetiptronicBasamiGiuliameijCeltic1981jaythekidTnkeesmanSlayinAlive 8 votes
Immortal Abomination
5%
Spity68Godz 2 votes
Galan
10%
Ewell65SSS69H3t3rJenskeDSuperstar_1126 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Ghost
    I voted Ghost but Ibom might be the best choice tbh. Ghost sounds fun when u have her at r4 duped , suicides on. But trust me man , i have both kitty and ghost duped and the day i awakened my r4 kitty , i barely touch ghost again , even though she is at 180. It belong to whether u really enjoy playing ghost or not .
  • Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    Jack2634 said:

I voted Ghost but Ibom might be the best choice tbh. Ghost sounds fun when u have her at r4 duped , suicides on. But trust me man , i have both kitty and ghost duped and the day i awakened my r4 kitty , i barely touch ghost again , even though she is at 180. It belong to whether u really enjoy playing ghost or not .

@Jack2634 This is honestly my biggest worry as Kitty is by far my favorite champ (and also my R5 6 star)
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    In my opinion Ghost is largely overrated.
    Keep your gem for another champion.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Diablo
    If you can play ghost well, then she's still worthy.

As an "always suicides" player as well, I have a R4 sig 200 diablo (R3 duped ghost and R4 duped iabom too). Diablo is bonkers; auto fight farms the whole of ROL, nullifies for fun, is a healing battery and can also take odd nodes you'd think he can't like bleed node in AQ barely losing health once at max sig. If I get a mystic gem from EOP I'll take him over Claire to R5.