**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any reason why blade isn't gonna be included in the top 2 of each class polls

It is a little wierd that you included everyone else from last month besides who is arguably the most popular addition out of them all. Is there any specific reason for this? I'm sure me and many other people are very curious about this.

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I think it is because it is too new and don't want to give him out.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    if you read the announcement you would know exactly why.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Qwerty wrote: »
    if you read the announcement you would know exactly why.

They literally don't give a reason why in the announcement
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    anythign after morningstar theyre not doing
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I know that but I'm asking Why is blade being left out
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Markx wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I know that but I'm asking Why is blade being left out

They don't want 1/12 of the player base to suddenly have access to the champ with one of the best regen features in the game.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Its like asking the age pld question - why dr strange got nerfed?
    Dude, hes overpowered and kabam knows it.
    Cant just give out them overpowered
    I dont even know how they got ready in giving starky boy in crystal.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    What a shock the best skill champ in the game save maybe dweenpool and they won't include in the poll for the 12 crystal well that tells you everything you need to know about kabam and the only reason tech spidy is included is because he is in the PhD crystals already I am surprised AA and iceman will be there and not left out for so reason
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    It likely has to do with the time they were added. It could have been when they decided to create the Event. They weren't selective about it. They only added Champs that were added up to a certain date. Save for the Champs that are Limited Edition and available for purchase.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They weren't selective about it.

Yes they were. That’s exactly what they did. They selected MS and all before to be a possibility for the crystal. Or they selected Blade and all after NOT to be an option. Either way they SELECTED. You don’t know if it was dumb luck. Stop acting like you work for Kabam or I’m going to have to figure out how to block people on this forum.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★

Yes they were. That’s exactly what they did. They selected MS and all before to be a possibility for the crystal. Or they selected Blade and all after NOT to be an option. Either way they SELECTED. You don’t know if it was dumb luck. Stop acting like you work for Kabam or I’m going to have to figure out how to block people on this forum.

You can Ignore me if you like. Click on my Profile and select it. That still doesn't mean there was any conspiracy involved with including any Champs. Literally every other Champ has been added before those, and if they were handpicking the "OP" Champs, there would be alot less on that list. It has to do with a chronological cutoff point.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    They can't include Blade in this new crystal. He saves people money in mystic wars. He can shred Magik, Mephisto and Dorm. Why would they ever include a champ that is really OP. I can't wait for the nerf on Blade, all hell will break loose. That being said it was a calculated on their part, but with constant Emergency maintenance I highly doubt they get to their said goal. They may actually lose likes in this case. He is the best skill in the game and should be included but won't be. Even though they don't mention him in the original post as being excluded, Im sure they knew feedback would not be positive had they included his name on those left out.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

Just hit ignore and at least his advertisements, I mean posts, won't take up anymore space in the thread
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If I remember right, the same thing happened with a certain crystal around this time last year. It got cut off when they began designing it, and when the crystal was released, it didn't contain champs after the design began, and it caused them to send out a duplicate crystal to fix their mistake. Maybe it's them learning from their mistakes? nah couldnt be
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Anything After MorningStar is not included
    Boboman wrote: »
    Anything After MorningStar is not included

Once again I am asking why this does not answer my question