Paragon Stamp card selector.

2»

Comments

• JOE_SOLOJOE_SOLO Member Posts: 32
    I saw this in a other post that i want to share with yall,

• NikkoNikko Member Posts: 24
    Can you tell us what our TB stamps will be good for after the old paragon selector is gone. I feel like we should know what we are getting for if we are spending money.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    JOE_SOLO said:

I have 42 throne breaker stamps... Am I going to be able to use all 42 or am I only going to be able to use seven? Someone clarify this disaster please...
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

JOE_SOLO said:

I have 42 throne breaker stamps... Am I going to be able to use all 42 or am I only going to be able to use seven? Someone clarify this disaster please...
    The post literally says you can do up to 7
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I'm not understanding the issue here. Everyone bought thronebreaker daily specials and got thronebreaker stamps to spend on the selector.
    Now a new selector is being added with better rewards with new stamps and people are wondering why they can't have the new thing they didn't pay for? The selector you bought tickets for is the one you get. It even got upgraded too at no cost. This is like the same thing as saying you should get a compensation package for all of the upgraded items for every daily deal you've bought.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    The exchange for paragon stamps is currently live, as is the old paragon selector for using up thronebreaker stamps, so there is no issue really now. Not sure what the use of thronebreaker stamps would be for any new ones obtained by paragon players after this exchange disappears though
  • p01arisp01aris Member Posts: 18
    Is there an actual reason for the Thronebreaker stamp collector being the only one not available to Paragon players? This whole issue did not affect me much, but I just got Paragon this weekend and was looking through the store and notice I still have Grandmaster, Cavalier, and Paragon stamp collectors but not Thronebreaker. The absence of just the one does not make sense, is there any logical reason for this?