Quality of Life Changes for Champs

AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
Diablo: Make his preflight checkboxes that persist between fights so you don’t have to keep reapplying them every fight

Omega Sentinel/Stealth Spidey: Make their debuff selection at the start of the fight like Absorbing Man. You can switch as much as you want and it’s not based off a persistent charge

Anyone else have ideas?

Comments

• Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Member Posts: 56
    You can change omega sentinels debuffs with her heavy attack
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    I understand your point about Diablo, but I have to disagree. Not selecting a prefight gives the extra two vials of might, and there are times those are more valuable than the other prefight options
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★

I know, but when you choose a starting debuff you can’t change it because it consumes her persistent charge. Making it like absorbing man will let us change as many times as we want so if you choose the wrong debuff it’s not an issue
    edited March 2023

I understand your point about Diablo, but I have to disagree. Not selecting a prefight gives the extra two vials of might, and there are times those are more valuable than the other prefight options

You can deselect the checkbox if you don’t want that prefight anymore. My intention is you don’t have to keep renenabling the prefight each match as it gets a bit tedious
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Axew said:

I know, but when you choose a starting debuff you can’t change it because it consumes her persistent charge. Making it like absorbing man will let us change as many times as we want so if you choose the wrong debuff it’s not an issue
    The persistent charge is consumed but you regain it after the fight ends which allows you to use the prefight again. I just tested it

Axew said:

The persistent charge is consumed but you regain it after the fight ends which allows you to use the prefight again. I just tested it

I get that. But I don’t understand why she can’t just select whatever starting buff she wants without involving a persistent charge. For example, I accidentally chose the tracking debuff instead of the healblock in EQ and I couldn’t change it without entering the fight. I would just remove the persistent charge mechanic and make it like absorbing man
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    Damage tune up for Taskmaster
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,788 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Axew said:

I get that. But I don’t understand why she can’t just select whatever starting buff she wants without involving a persistent charge. For example, I accidentally chose the tracking debuff instead of the healblock in EQ and I couldn’t change it without entering the fight. I would just remove the persistent charge mechanic and make it like absorbing man
    Just heavy once or twice in the match? It's not that big of a deal.

Axew said:

Axew said:

That’s why it’s a quality of life change and not a buff. It’s a simple change that makes her more convenient. I don’t see any reason not to
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Axew said:

Axew said:

That’s why it’s a quality of life change and not a buff. It’s a simple change that makes her more convenient. I don’t see any reason not to
    Agreed. Abso has a much design for the same feature
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Give Galan a pop up like Quicksilver has which lets us know if we have enough charges to nuke the defender with his burst