**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to punish heavies

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
As the title says in some fights, war, Incursions, EQ, Arena, i cant punish the AI heavies because they wanna throw a special after it, and because of that my champs are always throwing punches to the air not hitting anything, and after that i eat a special

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    Was fighting cav eq crossbones with zemo and I used a sp2 on crossbones who had ~15% health left. Easy combo while rooted to finish the fight right? RIGHT? Nah, how about getting clapped by 2 crossbones heavies while he's rooted. He straight up ate my first medium and heavied me.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Same thing with specials - I'll run in after the special animation has ended and I've either blocked or evaded the entire thing, and I rush in - this is different than say missing timing and I rush in and the Defender starts hitting me - but I rush in and do like 2 or 3 swings that just don't make contact and then suddenly they're attacking me.

It's infuriating.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

Today I had something new. Kate Bishop started her sp2 (screen got dark, the respective sound came as well), but I intercepted with herc and stopped the sp2 😆 I was intercepting her clearly after the activated her sp2. Crazy times right now

So I thought maybe I was crazy but I was using Infamous IM the other day in incursions and got intercepted mid SP1. It’s like they shook off the first hit and hit me with a medium attack that ended my special.

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Posted this a couple of weeks ago, and still i am getting specials into my face because all my attacks whiff into mid air, cant punish lots of champions heavies, its like im not even there, no changes there, guess its working as intended, in the same fight in BG against a Mojo happened two times, in last season war against Rintrah, and many others, this makes it hard to fight, and now you are removing the revive farmimg from the game, thanks, at least fix whats wrong with the game and then remove the farming revives.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 361 ★★★
    I bait/punish heavies by holding block then intercepting...up to the point of their sp1...then I either dash back and stand there to bait the special or I hit into their block then dash back...either works. Once they throw their special I rinse/repeat.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Same thing with specials - I'll run in after the special animation has ended and I've either blocked or evaded the entire thing, and I rush in - this is different than say missing timing and I rush in and the Defender starts hitting me - but I rush in and do like 2 or 3 swings that just don't make contact and then suddenly they're attacking me.

It's infuriating.

What’s really fun is doing your same timing to evade and punish a special in BGs and…you get parried.

For me, it’s almost always at the end of a fight I’m about to win. That’s also infuriating.

Dr. Zola
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    The champ that has been super annoying with this lately is Sentinel. He just flat out recovers to quick from everything he does currently. I try to punish a stun, recovered and intercepted. Heavy, same. Super annoying.