**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attuma buff

I don’t know how many people have played around with Attuma. I recently pulled him and I quite like him but I can’t deny he has some major issues. I am happy to hear that he receives a tune up. I would narrow it down to about 3 issues. 1. his damage is a bit underwhelming, this could be solved by making the character more uniformly. So like letting his concussions fall off one at a time or his cruelty so you can avoid having to pause the concussions or enhance the duration of them because let’s be honest they fall off too quickly. 2nd is that I managed to have about 67 stacks of true strike which is very nice but his hydration stack limit is only 20? Why? It’s so easy to stack up like 34 concussions now and the abilities say like a 110% chance to get hydration but the limit is 20? I don’t like it either remove the limit like with everything in his abilities or set it way higher. And 3rd is the Stressfactor it’s hard to keep up his concussions like mentioned before. But my idea would be in Addition to my previous tips how about a combat powerrate increase per concussion of like 0,5-2% or so it’s easier to spam your Specials, then get more hydration with sp2 get cruelty to pause concussions and get more and more damage, like the ramp up champ he is. Maybe kabam could consider some of my ideas for the champion buff of Attuma he has so much potential and with the right tune up he could be a brutal attacker with less stress and more payoff

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    If u ask me removing the Hydrations limit will make him way too good
    I think the Concussions need to have q lot more up time, either them or the Cruelties... maybe they can do Crutlties last for X seconds and then with more ability accuracy (from Concussions) u can extend it by a lot.
    I really like Attuma, I'm doing EOP to r4 him, maybe u saw what happened... all progress lost there but it'll be recovered and once I beat Thanos (today hopefully) he goes r4
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    The concussions and Hydrations last okay; and obviously there has to be some mechanism to limit his Damage output.

But, I agree the Cruelties could do with lasting longer - that would help with a lot. I'm enjoying trying him out; but the Cruelties are gone so fast. If they hung around longer, it would help a lot. Even if that was part of his Sig.
  • Lucki777Lucki777 Posts: 3
    I get your point but let me ask you on the point his damage has to be limited, where is the damage limit on for instance crossbones? It’s so high that pretty much nothing can survive this, or g99 and argon, their damage is technically limited but this limit and attumas limits are not in the same solar system
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    A simple fix would be to have his hydration paused during specials and and refresh all stacks with the sp3.