**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rage Meta Follow Up

Hi, so before some threads were closed the other day, I wanted to post up some information to try help after seeing this comment:

First of all, I like to say that I think BGs is an amazing PvP game mode with lots of things going right for it, some improvements (remove decline button plz!) but overall a great game mode!

So I wanted to focus on this Week4 GC Meta, the rage, polka dot power meta and give just one example that shows multiple ways that modding is occurring in one screenshot where player name is removed to respect the forum rules.

So in this rage meta, all damage is capped at 1%. Whether it be a basic hit from warlock, light ending bleed from Nick Fury, harvest damage from Galan or crit failure damage from Domino... it's all capped at 1% (unlike safeguard that can be bypassed). You can't reduce it with ability accuracy either, so champs like Archangel or Magneto v metal champs are out of the question (AA was still a good attacker for other reasons though).

In all of the fights I did that week, I look at my 'biggest hit' number and it was always exactly 1% of the defenders health. If I faced a 100k HP 5* Magik (that was fun...), my biggest hit showed at 1,000 or if I faced a 6r4 Rintrah who has around 250k, my biggest hit shows 2,500 (I am rounding off numbers here). The point is that the game reporting this particular statistic seems accurate. Also seeing screenshots from other friends and alliance mates all showed similar statistics.

So now I want to show the following image that I cropped to respect forum rules

This was a 6r4 Doom who has around 165k HP (give or take, based on masteries). This fight was done in the rage meta although you will need to take my word for it since again I don't want to breach forum rules by disclosing more information, but happy to send full screenshot, etc if needed.

In this instance, the attacker has managed to land a biggest hit of 4,970 , which is approximately 3% of Doom total HP. The attacker that was used is Hercules, has thrown no special (polka dot power won't allow) and taken down the Doom in a mere 41 seconds.

Taking down Dr Doom with no specials, in 41 seconds in a no node meta is suspicious to most players who have spent a fair amount of time in BGs and reached GC. That would send red flags to a lot to hit that report button. But that's just based on our experience, not cold hard evidence.

The cold hard evidence here is two things that come about from the rage node.
1. Biggest hit exceeds the 1% damage cap
2. In 1% meta where Hercules can only deal maximum 2% damage (1% from basic hit, 1% from burst damage), Doom has gone down in 30 hits (yes I know you can hit into block, but 41 second fight...).

There were quite a few more screenshots of this particular player showing similar statistics with their fights and many other players too, but for the purpose of this thread I just want to keep it simple to one particular case.

Please keep any discussion constructive and not risk closing the thread. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    To add on, most damages done in Week4 Rage meta typically should never go beyond 3k damage as the biggest hit. Not possible with health pools, boosts or any other sort of damage manipulation as we know.

My hope is that something is acknowledged before Season 6 starts because I think the player base deserves to know if it’s worth pushing/purchasing elder marks and that’s dependent on Kabam’s latest stance towards this current issue