**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Curious about possible strategy for floor 25 run

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So me and a a friend are currently planning on going for a Floor 25 run on the last week of the event and currently I'm trying to figure out the best team for us to use, we each have an R4 sig 200 herc but I'm wondering if it would be better for only one of us to use him to that out of our 6 total characters we can have 1 from each class on our team this way we'll almost always be able to have a class advantage. What do y'all think? Would love to hear opinions and thanks in advance
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Posts: 68
    Both of yall should have Herc, if possible give him the Odin prefights and the Herald abilities then swap out Odin / Galan. And I'm thinking of taking Apocalypse and building him up with all the immunities and Anti-evade. Should help for Kate Bishop bosses.
  • Options
    kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    Good luck to you both! I agree buffing up herc helps.
  • Options

Both of yall should have Herc, if possible give him the Odin prefights and the Herald abilities then swap out Odin / Galan. And I'm thinking of taking Apocalypse and building him up with all the immunities and Anti-evade. Should help for Kate Bishop bosses.

That's a very good point/idea about apoc and then as well as the fact that he will auto heal some every time he sits out on fights. Wonder who would be a good pick for the third slot tho, I'd be tempted to make it a horseman but I think it would be better to switch it up a bit
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i did solo run with herc heimdal and dead nick
  • Options
    edited March 2023

i did solo run with herc heimdal and dead nick

And got floor 25? And you didn't feel like you were wasting the slot just having a dead neck there because I mean a 20% attack boost and incursions isn't really much
  • Options
    XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Posts: 68
    Creeseaz said:

That's a very good point/idea about apoc and then as well as the fact that he will auto heal some every time he sits out on fights. Wonder who would be a good pick for the third slot tho, I'd be tempted to make it a horseman but I think it would be better to switch it up a bit
    Unfortunately, mines unduped lol. And yeah, definitely switch it up for the third slot. I'm doing a lot of practice runs and I'm noticing it helps a lot having a specific counter for some fights. For example, there was a Sersi boss which I swapped in Longshot replacing Heimdal.