**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How about considering a Tier-based Summoner Monthly Sigil?

As a casual player at Paragon, the current Summoner Sigil, there are items in the monthly $10 that don't benefit me at all:
- XP Boost
- Gain energy faster
- I don't need the Title
- 4* Scarlet Witch

How about having a tier-based Summoner Monthly Sigil? Something like this:

$5
No rank requirement
(All the current offers in the $10 minus)
4* Scarlet Witch
Excusive solo event
Increased inventory

$10
No rank.requirement
(same)

$15
At least Uncollected
(All the current offers in the $10 plus)
+25% increased inventory
+25% extra gold
Unlocks special ISO event (Tier 6 ISO)

$20
At least Cavalier
(Same as $15 offer plus)
Unlocks a 5* Scarlett Witch Sigil
+25% more increased inventory
+25% more gold
Unlocks additional ISO event (Tier 5 ISO)
Access to special (Cavalier-Sigil) event

$25
At least Thronebreaker
(same as $20 offer plus)
Unlocks a 6* Scarlet Witch Sigil
+25% more inventory
+25% more gold
Unlocks additional ISO event (Tier 6 ISO)
Unlocks special Catalyst fragments event (basic and class) (Tier 5 basic, Tier 2 Alpha, Tier 5 Class)
Access to special (Thronebreakerr-Sigil) event

$30
At least Paragon
(Same as $25 offer plus)
Unlocks a 6* Class Based Awakening Gem (collected only once after obtaining "x" amount of SIGIL points
Unlocks special catalyst fragments (basic and class) (Tier 6 basic, Tier 3 Alpha, Tier 6 Class)
Access to special (Paragon-Sigil) event

I hope that Kabam will consider enhancing their Sigil offers at some point in the near future.

Have a good day.

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Wow, 30 bucks a month? That’s a bit steep… I mean a tiered system will entice me to take the plunge but not 30 big ones. That’s like 12 Mythic Nexuses!
  • ValrozValroz Posts: 178 ★★

This is just an invitation for whales at this point. We don't need MCOC to be even more p2w

Or a fair offer for those who are casual spenders who don’t see the value of the current sigil?

• StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 226 ★★
    TB offer would actually make me physically angry. For $25 a month I would want r4 materials to help toward Paragon, not T5 Basic and T2 Alpha.
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    Good idea but the price shouldn't go up