Mutant Spring Break

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Got an in-game message, regarding a 2-week event called "The mutant spring break". The event supposedly gets over on 27th March. Am i missing something? Because that must mean, that it starts right about now.

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    It’s objective based. Fight with xmen on your team. Win against xmen. Get points. 5000 points get your iso. 15000 points get you a hero crystal. Etc.
  • legalactionlegalaction Member Posts: 182 ★★

Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Got an in-game message, regarding a 2-week event called "The mutant spring break". The event supposedly gets over on 27th March. Am i missing something? Because that must mean, that it starts right about now.

The event is pretty meh.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    I swear they also said something about a login calandar but I don't recall seeing it when I logged in today? But I may be going nuts.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It’s in the objectives, but it’s a stupid event. Like 3 cav crystals and a title. If you miss it, it’s not going to affect you whatsoever
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

It’s in the objectives, but it’s a stupid event. Like 3 cav crystals and a title. If you miss it, it’s not going to affect you whatsoever

Yeah, I felt the same, nothing special with this event even the calender is meh.