**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sandman and Shocker coming in April confirmed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Early June

Seriously

Yeah I saw the roadmap. Excited but nervous for it - still that'll mean we went 16 months without a new mutant. That's wild.
    they pumped out a bunch in the years before- a decent chunk of which made the class even more powerful than it already was
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Shocker was definitely a shocker, but still believe we will get Lizard later this year.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I was hoping for Lizard or Morbius, but im glad with those 2, specially Sandman!

Science and Tech class for them?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Shocker should definitely be tech, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didnt put him there...

*baddum tsssh*
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    That looks very nice. Because the pie right there proves that Shocker and Sandman are next month's champions. Not sure what character Class Shocker will be, but for Sandman, he's probably going to be Science. I thought we were going to see Lizard, but I guess not.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    *insert that one clip of Spiderman screaming Shocker from the 90s cartoon*
    I'm just happy we're finally getting Sandman and Shocker after over 8 years.
    Hopefully they're both godlike.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    At this rate we’ll get a second shocker in April, the release of Story Mode 8.2: Oops! All Nameless Thanos, the first chapter in the game where every path fight and boss fight is Nameless Thanos
  • Options
    Why would that happen?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I hope Sandman comes with many immunities and resistances.
  • Options
    Well, let's find out. What immunities and resistances do you think Sandman should have?
  • Options
    What's that?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

In my thoughts for Sandman's immunities and resistances he should have, I think for immunities, I'd go for immunity to Poison, Incinerate, Coldsnap, Armor Break, Ability Accuracy Reduction, Power Lock, Power Steal, and Special Lock effects, and for resistances, I'd go for 100% Bleed and Degeneration Resistance, and high amount of Physical and Energy Resistance. Would that do?

Not enough tbh.
  • Options
    Aww :(
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Iamnike said:

They can't mess up Sandman

I get what you are saying but you do know they ABSOLUTELY CAN right? :smiley:
  • Options
    Uhh....maybe?
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★

Ooo, Shocker and Sandman are next month's champions. I've been waiting so long to see them.

And we get the Spider-Man buff too. Hope they listened to the feedback on that one and we get a pretty good buff.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Making alt accounts is not allowed on the forums
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

The Spider-Man Buff in the Beta Server did look alright, but what could've been better is additional bonuses against any #Sinister Six, #Symbiote, or #Villain Champion.

@GinjabredMonsta can you flag this account for the mods. It’s almost definitely the paupershango guy above that they banned yesterday. The account appeared about 20-30 minutes after the ban and is following the same behaviors.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★

Shocker has electric powers, so I think he will have access to Shock.

He shoots air blasts vibrating at a high frequency to send shockwaves at his opponent not electrical blasts
    Shock is the one thing I hope they Don't give him
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Whoa there, I am not even spamming anything at all.

Posting 3 or 4 times in a row is spamming.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

And besides, this isn't an alt account, this is a new account.

We’re aware of this information, which is technically correct, because you created it after your other account got banned.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Well, let's find out. What immunities and resistances do you think Sandman should have?

I would put Bleed only, maybe shock or rupture perhaps? I dont think he should be immune to others, except maybe armor break