**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[S-O-F] Recruiting

We are recruiting for active mature members, teamwork and participation is a must!! We have a diverse team and a lot of experience communication is key we also understand that we all have lives beyond this game but we come together to get after it. We do use line but we understand that most people don’t prefer it so it’s not a mandatory requirement. Issues do come up and it can’t be helped but have the courtesy to let someone know so we aren’t depending on you to do your part whether it be AQ or AW!! We are better prepared to adjust as long as we know what’s going on,we don’t need to know your personal business just the fact that you will or won’t be available for the events. Your minimum rating should be 50K+ but we will be able to adjust that based on you. And lastly we are here to help you and each other develope our hero’s and have fun in the process... Alpha922 ‘’ Leader of SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE” [S-O-F]

Comments

• Hey names Eserasta i would love to join as i play every day but many members in the alliance that im in dont play at all. Its hard to find a good alliance where everyone does their part. I just became officer and haven't really been in this alliance that long but like I said not really anyone contributes. No one plays daily but I do. Like you said we all have personal lives I just wish I could play and know that the alliance works hard and together
  • Supasneed17Supasneed17 Posts: 10
    Still looking?