**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Bg bugs?

Beyonder_2Beyonder_2 Posts: 3
edited March 2023 in General Discussion

This is happend to me in season 6.i took down spidyhum when Valkyrie had 40% health. i don't know why kabam didnt fix it.

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Oh no.. this bug begins again 😠😭
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85
    This bug lasts already 3 months
    From 4 season of BG
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 789 ★★★★
    Oh no, the pain continue.

@Zillowaz , you are right I had this bug way back in Season 4. I hea someone had even longer than that (about 5 months if we including this season)

Still haven't recover from the last previous 2 seasons, and but I guess the pain continue. So more wasted time and in-game resources.

I'm sure it must be a extremely challenging bug for Kabam to fix, but surely while they try to do that, some support packages for the players for all of these error losts would be fair.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I've had 5 matches 2 were disconnected all in the 3rd round after the fight was finished. This is crazy I haven't had a disconnected in any other game mode in I can't remember. It's been that long. I can't belive that we just keep starting seasons with the same stupid bug and kabam just ignores it like it's not happening. BGS is buged and the disconnect is just one of a few.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 346 ★★

This is happend to me in season 6.i took down spidyhum when Valkyrie had 40% health. i don't know why kabam didnt fix it.

i think I am gonna have to wait till last few days to do another season of BG then. i CANT COME AND STRESS MYSELF AGAIN ON THIS BS.