**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Thronebreaker EQ (Neutralize not working)

Is there a reason neutralize isn't working in this month's EQ? I used Rintrah and Tigra and they weren't able to prevent any buffs whatsoever. Unstoppable and fury still triggered and I got melted cause I wasn't ready for it. I know there was an issue like this before but I thought it was fixed..

Comments

• Options
    tooblazedtooblazed Posts: 14

Who were you fighting? Neutralise doesn't work on Ability Accuracy Reduction immune champs like Longshot. He's on one of the paths.
    I used Tigra for almost everything.

Damn, must've missed that. I read through Longshot's abilities and didn't clock what was wrong at all. Thanks for the info mate.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    tooblazed said:

Who were you fighting? Neutralise doesn't work on Ability Accuracy Reduction immune champs like Longshot. He's on one of the paths.

Damn, must've missed that. I read through Longshot's abilities and didn't clock what was wrong at all. Thanks for the info mate.
    No probs. Best of luck!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,329 ★★★★

On the flip side, does AAR immune champions also ignore Tranquilize?
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    so does dr voodoo have AAR.? cos it failed i 9/10 fights not every time but in almost all fights.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

so does dr voodoo have AAR.? cos it failed i 9/10 fights not every time but in almost all fights.

He has increased ability accuracy
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 463 ★★★

Yes he does.