**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine relic

DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just used my weapon x in battlegrounds vs Elsa because they was running recoil tree. The whole relic whiffed. Nothing connected.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I thought this was gonna be about how the Wolverine one is the most useless relic of all of them
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    I reported the same problem in the bugs section. No response from Kabam
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    In my experience the Wolverine one whiffs more often than it connects....I don't even use it anymore except when the opponent is stunned
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

I thought this was gonna be about how the Wolverine one is the most useless relic of all of them

I’ve duped my 5* winter soldier relic thrice now. Unless you run Elsa or Misty, he doo doo.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    But yes Wolverine keeps whiffing and it’s annoying
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    A lot of relics have problems... Rintrah is terrible with any relic when corner rooting a defender, it roots himself to far to hit
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    You can't even use it. I don't get it. Its completely broken
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    Can report the same, I have a 3* wolverine relic equipped to a 5* weapon x and a 4* relic on a 6* Apoc, the first hit of the striker attack consistently does not connect and allows the defender to fully recover.
    Playing on Samsung S21+, fully updated android and game software, experienced across all game modes played (story, event quest, side quest/incursions).
  • Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Same issue. Every time.