**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wolverine relic

DeremusDeremus Posts: 132 ★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just used my weapon x in battlegrounds vs Elsa because they was running recoil tree. The whole relic whiffed. Nothing connected.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,921 ★★★★★
    I thought this was gonna be about how the Wolverine one is the most useless relic of all of them
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 283 ★★
    I reported the same problem in the bugs section. No response from Kabam
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    In my experience the Wolverine one whiffs more often than it connects....I don't even use it anymore except when the opponent is stunned
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,728 ★★★★★

I thought this was gonna be about how the Wolverine one is the most useless relic of all of them

I’ve duped my 5* winter soldier relic thrice now. Unless you run Elsa or Misty, he doo doo.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,728 ★★★★★
    But yes Wolverine keeps whiffing and it’s annoying
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    A lot of relics have problems... Rintrah is terrible with any relic when corner rooting a defender, it roots himself to far to hit
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 132 ★★
    You can't even use it. I don't get it. Its completely broken
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    Can report the same, I have a 3* wolverine relic equipped to a 5* weapon x and a 4* relic on a 6* Apoc, the first hit of the striker attack consistently does not connect and allows the defender to fully recover.
    Playing on Samsung S21+, fully updated android and game software, experienced across all game modes played (story, event quest, side quest/incursions).
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Time to release OG Wolverine as a 6* ffs we’re almost at 7*
    Make this relic somewhat relevant…and fix this whiffing issue
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    Same issue. Every time.