**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider Buff

Ghost Rider is one of my favorite characters in this game and I play it with pleasure.His special powers are also very nice.But he still needs increased damage.And I think frankly, he having a more meaningful judgment mechanism would make everyone really happy.

Comments

• Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    I think a few things could really make him a great option, not completely changing him, but making him relevant for 2023 and going forward.

-Raise the potency of his fury and move to base kit.
    -All judgements have 100% chance to activate.
    -Inflicting a judgment grants roughly .5 bars of power.
    -Special 2 fire breath, each hit incinerates opponent.
    -(most importantly)Create a way to reset judgments other than Special 3. Possibly idling for 1 second resets all judgments? Could even add an animation where his eyes glow red with fire and his head tilts as he stares at the opponent, just like the SP3 animation.

With these changes, the new rotation would look like this:
    Fight starts, parry and heavy to gain regen (judgment 1).
    5 hit combo ending in a medium to get fury (judgement 2).
    5 hit combo ending in a light to inflict bleed (judgment 3).
    Should have clear over 2 bars of power thanks to combat power and gaining .5 bars of power per judgement.
    Throw special 2 to inflict incinerate.
    Idle to reset judgments while opponent bleeds and burns, and repeat!
    If you need to nullify a bunch of buffs or keep the opponent powerlocked, the SP1 and SP3 would remain the same just for that.

He wouldn't hit nearly as hard as CGR, but not every champ needs to! Ghost Rider could be a damage over time, high survivability mystic. I believe this is how he was meant originally but as time went on he fell off the map.
  • Options
    WingsOfChaos_1WingsOfChaos_1 Posts: 31
    TripleB said:

I think a few things could really make him a great option, not completely changing him, but making him relevant for 2023 and going forward.

-(most importantly)Create a way to reset judgments other than Special 3. Possibly idling for 1 second resets all judgments? Could even add an animation where his eyes glow red with fire and his head tilts as he stares at the opponent, just like the SP3 animation.

Should have clear over 2 bars of power thanks to combat power and gaining .5 bars of power per judgement.
    If you need to nullify a bunch of buffs or keep the opponent powerlocked, the SP1 and SP3 would remain the same just for that.

He wouldn't hit nearly as hard as CGR, but not every champ needs to! Ghost Rider could be a damage over time, high survivability mystic. I believe this is how he was meant originally but as time went on he fell off the map.

Yeah Man totally he doesnt need hit like cgr but now very useless
  • Options
    WingsOfChaos_1WingsOfChaos_1 Posts: 31
    He need usefull abilities
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,931 ★★★★
    TripleB said:

This would be a very good buff to Ghost Rider. His Special 2 not inflicting incinerate just doesn’t make sense. It’s literally hellfire coming out of his mouth. Also, it should inflict degeneration if the opponent is incinerate immune