**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Quiksilver attack is ignored

OpxOpx Posts: 132
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sometimes it happens that the Quiksilver attack is ignored by the enemy and the enemy immediately attacks. It happens in all game modes.

https://youtu.be/11hVpRRcAJg

Comments

• o_oo_o Posts: 826 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Quicksilver can be tricky to play - for example I often have trouble chaining sp2 onto a 5-hit combo - but in this case Hulk went unstoppable right before you tried to hit him

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 481 ★★★
    o_o said:

Quicksilver can be tricky to play - for example I often have trouble chaining sp2 onto a 5-hit combo - but in this case Hulk went unstoppable right before you tried to hit him

Wtf?? Hulk can't go unstoppable while being hit ! He can only gets unstoppable where he is hitting the opponent. In this case he clearly recovered from that attack due to game abnormality and started punching this Marvel's flash
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Yes. Hulk cant be unstoppable while being hit. But it happens to me with other enemies as well. When they don't attack like in the video, they release SP.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 826 ★★★★
    I know how Hulk works. But you’re right… I re-watched it and he clearly launched his special after the first hit of your combo made contact. That shouldn’t happen.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 769 ★★★
    edited March 2023

o_o said:

Wtf?? Hulk can't go unstoppable while being hit ! He can only gets unstoppable where he is hitting the opponent. In this case he clearly recovered from that attack due to game abnormality and started punching this Marvel's flash
    Actually he goes to attack right before hulk attack, it like hulk intercept, crowd exciment 100, so all his attack is smash
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 481 ★★★

o_o said:

Actually he goes to attack right before hulk attack, it like hulk intercept, crowd exciment 100, so all his attack is smash
    Bro that recovery time was insane. AI recovering that quick and intercepting is not normal. And the game has been facing the recovery issues, not just this video i have faced them while playing too. So this is definitely the AI recovery abnormality
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 124 ★★
    That was definitely very weird.
    Some people would say that the reason why OP was hit is "smash" attack that is unstoppable by default, but i want to point out that the attack animation started right after parry ender while quicksilver was still in middle of a combo.
    I don't know the source of issue here, maybe it's has something to do with hit-stun of quicksilver basic attacks being too short sometimes, maybe its AI cheating again, But it definitely shouldn't work like that
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Bro that recovery time was insane. AI recovering that quick and intercepting is not normal. And the game has been facing the recovery issues, not just this video i have faced them while playing too. So this is definitely the AI recovery abnormality

I screen captured the OP's vid and scrubbed it frame by frame and YES this was clearly a case of AI's sped up recovery as Hulk skipped recovery animation frames and just insta-launched into the special. This ridiculous "feature" is plaguing this game in all game modes and all match ups. It's absolutely insane that Kabam continues to ignore all this blatant evidence of foul play and says absolutely NOTHING.
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    @Kabam Miike When will you fix this bug? QS is absolutely useless in BG as I always get parryed during combos.