**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hercules bugged?

Lately been playing hercules and as per usual seems like hes bugged but i wasn't to sure, until now. just had a fight with jubilee in AQ and she got me from 72% down to 0% hp with her sp1 ( made an error as she had alot of prowess) but he just instantly died and didn't go into immortality mode, this happend vs cgr also but let that slide incase i was missing something but jublee i double checked the champ info and she doesnt nullify or nothing and she wasnt on any node that done it either, if im wrong then fair enough but has anyone else been having issues with him?.

Comments

• BlockyBlocky Posts: 12
    edited March 2023

this was the node she was on + info infused one sorry for double post but hell im confused if its bugged or im being dumb?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 769 ★★★

yes it is because of jubilee blue things
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 481 ★★★
    Not sure what mode you are playing but if its aw then be aware that if the opponent has assassin mastery on, it prevents Hercules immortality as well.
    was
    Ansh_A said:

Not sure what mode you are playing but if its aw then be aware that if the opponent has assassin mastery on, it prevents Hercules immortality as well.

was aq i was in yeh im always cautious if i wanna bring herc into war due to assassin, try to avoid it at all costs

oh i didnt know that, and i guess im correct with the cgr situation? because of his cosmic judgement is why he also didn't go immortality mode?, only reason i ask is i've seena lot of people in my alliance saying they have had issues with hercules immortality and i've never had it happen to me against cgr or jubilee but learn something new everyday if that is the case with cgr making him not become immortal.

thanks for help im advance,

Blocky said:

oh i didnt know that, and i guess im correct with the cgr situation? because of his cosmic judgement is why he also didn't go immortality mode?, only reason i ask is i've seena lot of people in my alliance saying they have had issues with hercules immortality and i've never had it happen to me against cgr or jubilee but learn something new everyday if that is the case with cgr making him not become immortal.

thanks for help im advance,
    I mean cgr could've fatesealed you with his damnation ig. I've heard of people having trouble too but I just think they don't understand the fight, it's never failed for me outside of ability accuracy shenanigans.
    yeh tbh i have only played just under a year so im still learning but know a while back there was bugs with him so wondered if it was same again. thanks for the info tho pal.