**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wiccan inflicted 99 incinerate on my abomination, is this a bug?

I was playing the new event and when I made contact with him, he inflicted me with 99 incinerates. It's clearly not part of his mechanics to do that, right?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,468 ★★★★★
    What nodes are on him?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★
    Dude was already dead in less than a second but has no clue what was his fault😭🥲
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Wiccan puts incinerate if you put armour break or reverse control on him or if any other debuff gets purified on him. So i would guess due to some node ability, there is definitely one in incursion hack, you placed a lot of debuffs on wiccan. He got angry as a result.
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
    edited March 2023
    OK no. He places incinerates when his neutralize causes abilities to fail. You see that little "buff failed" notification? I'm assuming some incursion hack or node kept trying to give you a buff, and kept failing to max stacks. To avoid this, don't parry wiccan. He neutralizes you when you do