**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Pathetic!

Title says it all really. i would go one further and say disgusting really. Bugs that have been present for over a year and a half and with each fix of one comes a couple more. Really sorry bunch of people who act like children saying sorry over and over and yet do exactly the same thing again and again. We get responses like it's hard to maintain such a game etc. Well guess what its hard to fix a car, perform surgery , build a house ...... thats why you train in your field so you know how to do the stuff that the average joe can't. I have said before this would not be tolerated in any other walk of life.
I would love to see how you would just brush off the treatment you dish to out to your customers.
Like a mechanic fixing your breaks on monday but messing youryour steering up. Go back tuesday and its steering like a dream but now the air con dont work. Back on wednesday with your ac keeping your car nice and cool but guess what? The key dont work in the ignition. And the whole time you have to deal with some smug and patronising person who makes you ask the same question over and over while ignoring you and then charge you for all the extra work they have created.

Comments

• Fighter168Fighter168 Member Posts: 11
    ai8vwl5oxag1.jpg
  • ilias1318ilias1318 Member Posts: 5
    If they put some money on the game that they take from us they could probably fix all of this bull.but they just keeping them for theirselves.they dont care about us....they all care about money....who cares if i lost 245 units today and we couldnt win AW cause 19 members from our ally couldnt log in to the game.????i bet noone does.