AI Heavy Reaction Time

avs7733avs7733 Member Posts: 53
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
The last couple months it seems AI is able to react much faster after throwing a heavy attack. How many times I’ve been baiting a heavy dodged it and punished and they either are able to get their block up or worse throw a special attack. I’m not sure why this change was made to the AI but whether myself or the opponent throws a heavy we should be locked in to the animation since it’s a higher damage, higher risk ability.

Comments

• avs7733avs7733 Member Posts: 53
    Over the years and updates it’s always felt like parry timing is something you have to adjust to every month, but never anything like this where you can’t punish anything.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    For me, it's heavy, punish, parry. As soon as they throw the heavy, dash back then punish like I've done a thousand times but here of late, I've been parried whenever I punish a heavy.
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Member Posts: 63
    Yeah I've got clipped when trying to punish a heavy as well as of late... Either I get her with a special or intercepted... It's crazy
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    But kabam has stated multiple times they never adjust the AI or timing mechanics. It surely must be a device specific issue. Have you tried filling out a bug report?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,954 ★★★★★

But kabam has stated multiple times they never adjust the AI or timing mechanics. It surely must be a device specific issue. Have you tried filling out a bug report?

Nop, the AI changes. Either that or a "bug" that happens with everyone, but doubt it's a bug