**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

84 mil Ally, Gold 2, AQ Map 8/7/6 LF1 experienced player

I am looking for 1 experienced players that has a lot of map 6 experience and is looking to join a Battle Group looking to do map 7 and potentially map 8 on day 1 of AQ and build from there.

We run a Stress Free AW where myself as the leader nor any of my officers harp on a players death during AW. We just ask you learn from the deaths and come back the next time stronger and better to attack it the next time. In AW we currently are ranked Gold 2 and are more than okay reaching Gold 1 but also more than okay if we end up in Gold 2 as long as we as an Alliance team did our best during the season.

AQ I am recruiting for bg2 that used to do Map 7x5 when we were full but since we are down we are doing Map 6 currently.

AQ score is weekly 680 million with a rank between 212-240.

Our alliance prestige is 14540 so that gives you an idea of our AQ difficulty beginning on Day 1.

We score around 2.5-3 million in battlegrounds during that but we do not require you to participate. If you wish to participate you are free to do so.

Our priority is AQ and AW in that order.
We work as a team and we ask for good communication and activity.

I would like your prestige to be at least 9.8k or higher

If you would like to know more hit me up on the Line app at zbot34. That is the only way I will respond. Thank you for taking the time to read