**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Premium hero crystals not so premium

countless times i spin the crystal and it stops on a 2* just before or just after a 4*. Not even getting 3*s anymore. WHats the deal? Should I even spin them or just open them?

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kabam has confirmed the spinner means nothing....the champ you get is selected when you drag the crystal to the middle and let go....the spinner is just visual nonsense
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Nice! Not saying don't keep building and cracking em! But certainly don't buy em! Early on I figured out you could starve waiting for a good drop from a phc. And back then there were no shards and you either bought them or got them complete from arenas. I realized then the best thing was to win higher level champs. It took 2s to win 3s, 3s and 4s to win 4s. I had 5 teams of 2s, and set my alarm to fight every time they cooled down (my first alliance was worthless never "helped") and I started winning the 3s. Point is this. Don't count on any of the cystals to drop a wad of 4s like above cause that is (sorry) just dumb luck! Focus on the things you have some control over. Use your units for alliance supplies and cores...if one pops good for you? Well its the frosting on the cake! A bonus...if that is your main plan for growth, spinning or popping crystals...well hope you got the same luck as our buddy up there! I suggest you focus on building crystals for champs the size you want...
    You are jaded!
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    The way to increase the chances of getting good 4* champs is to pop them all at once. Kabam is one of those games where there is a set sequence of champs to pop up in a phc for every person in the world. So if you pop them all in one go, you move along the chain faster, thus increasing your chances of landing a 4*. This is the case for most crystals in this sad, sad game.
    And if you are gonna spend units on crystals save em up buy the 3 star offer when it pops up, which triggers a 4 star offer...quit wasting em 100 at a time! You are choosing the long odds! When I play roulette...black or red...50/50...make the choice for better odds!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I won't open less than 2 at a time unless I need the shards to finish a 3* crystal. Always have better luck when I open multiples at a time.

And I never spin. I don't need that fake **** that I "could" get flashed in my face.
    Do you buy them dex? PHC or stick to built like me?
    edited November 2017
    Periodically I'll buy 2-3 of the featured ones (have yet to actually pull a featured out of the hundred+ opened), but I do not buy PHC's.

So much easier to farm them in arenas. You can get 6-7 just by doing the milestones of the 4* basic and 4 more in the 3* featured.
    I almost never get featured. But I bought 2 incredible crystals and miracle of miracles I duped my 4 star Hulk up to a level 60 sig. But that was just dumb luck. Not even sure what made me do it but it paid off.
    At this point, I wouldn't even pay for 5* champs. So many champions in this game that literally mean nothing for progressing the game in any way.
  • 5bou9o4zw3bc.png
    I call fake 😂 never seen nonsense like this on my end. Always 2*’s for 3 years now

How exactly do I fake this lol
  • I open probably 30 to 40 a month from arena alliance events and event quests. Eng is ring but the more you pop the more likely it is to get the occasional blessing from rngeezus
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    The way to increase the chances of getting good 4* champs is to pop them all at once. Kabam is one of those games where there is a set sequence of champs to pop up in a phc for every person in the world. So if you pop them all in one go, you move along the chain faster, thus increasing your chances of landing a 4*. This is the case for most crystals in this sad, sad game.

Nope
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    countless times i spin the crystal and it stops on a 2* just before or just after a 4*. Not even getting 3*s anymore. WHats the deal? Should I even spin them or just open them?

Doesn’t matter. Do whatever is the most fun. It is a game.