**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reputation !

Good evening, I have one proposal by ( hope) big idea ... and if kabam develop reputation?
I'll explain it better and what it i think. A value to be matched to the evocator profile and for ally. How do you want to use it? it would help to understand ,by feedback of someone else, that with whom we speak .. it would be enough to give everyone a chance to give a + or - on the profile or on alliance home ... I guess already the "flock of haters " leave - by frustration , but I believe that people can also surprise us positive and use it as a "realistic" tool.
What do you think?
We will able to review them well and evaluate who leaves alliances during events ... or reward ally or negatively evaluate opportunist alliances and evocators ..

In Italy, we have already been build this with various leaders with an exchange of information on players with behaviors that are repeated in the negative, but it is out of the game!