**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible modder situation

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Here's the deal:
There is a player in my alliance and I think they might be a modder. I got no proof of that and their account also could be legit, provided that they spent a ton of money. But hey, someone could very well have that much money, it's not like doing Abyss with 2*s

I have reported that player like a week ago, just to have them checked and to be sure. I got autoresponse from support and then the ticket was closed.

Now, can I trust that player to be legit? If no ban came in a week, does it mean that they are legit?

I know what you're gonna say, "If you aren't sure, just kick them" and sure, it'd save me from the risk, but from the moral perspective, we still are a civilised society where suspects are innocent until proven guilty. And I'd hate to bring injustice on an innocent player based on solely my suspicion, without any proof whatsoever. That's simply not fair.

On the other hand, "sadly", this game isn't a war. If it was, I could argument that collective punishment is against Genova Conventions and is therefore a War Crime. But in this game, if there is a modder in the allience, we will all get punishment (which is a savagely primitive technique, but admittedly efficient).

So I guess what I am asking is, how do I distinguish between a modder and a legit player? I feel like I've taken the right path here and still I may end up losing.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 112
    How many champs they got?, What are his top champs?, these type of things make it easy to see a little bit more into the situation
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    I Suggest You Open a ticket with all this info

Kabam Will take care against the account if they prove that is hacker.
  • Options
    As suggested above, please contact support with any suspected instances of modding. They are best equipped to investigate these claims.

To reach support in-game, please tap the gear icon in the top left corner. Then tap on the button that says "Support". And finally tap, "Need more help? Contact us" to submit a support ticket.

Alternatively, you can open a ticket via this link.

Once you have a ticket open, choose the "I need help" option from the drop-down menu.

Please include as much specific information about the bug as possible:

Screenshots or videos of the exploit.
    A description of the issue you experienced.
    The steps needed to reproduce the issue.
    Date and time this incident happened.
    Any other details you might find relevant.
This discussion has been closed.