**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help All button for arena

FyvoFyvo Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam,

I’ve been playing this game for 8 years now…insane, however I still enjoy playing. I know this issue has been discussed in other threads but I want to attempt to bring it to the forefront as I feel it will help the ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

Can you guys please 🙏 add a Help All button for Arena?? It is the most annoying thing to spam the screen on the little plus signs when ur trying to grind arena.

Anyone else feel this way, pls. add ur comments and maybe Kabam will finally listen. Let’s get some traction on this!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    simple answer for why there is no help all button for arena

IT WILL CRASHED YOUR GAME
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    They did try it, I think it was 3 years ago. Didn't workout server got overloaded, and if I remember correctly that is why they added instead autofill for arenas so you would avoid all that scrolling.
  • Options
    We tried to implement a "Help All" feature in the past but unfortunately, it had a negative impact on performance. As a result, we have no plans to introduce it to the game at this time. With that being said, we're always working to make improvements and if we happen to find a way to add this feature in the future, we’ll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.