Options

Rank Rewards for Vanquishing Blows

So I was watching Brian Grant’s recap of the 24 hour challenge he had and he showed the rank rewards for the vanquishing blows on a beginner account. They seem to be what expert rank rewards because of the T4CC shards and 4* sig stones whereas my account, around 2 years or so, has rank rewards of T2CC and 3* sig stones. Is this actually how it’s suppose to be or is it messed up?

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Hmm.. I was just thinking why i need more T2CC and 3* sig stones.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Wait... what do you mean T4cc and 4* Sig Stones?

I have finished in the top 200 for rank rewards and not received any of those!

I thought 3* sig stones was a little weird too, you mean some players are actually getting 4* sig stones???
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike this has got to be a bug! Why are beginners getting t4cc shard crystals and 4* sig stones while we are getting 3* sig stones and t2cc what crystals!?

Please tell me you can fix it!!!
  • Options
    Yea, any word on this @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Surely this deserves a mention before the weekend
  • Options
    I really hope so. I mean we have been collecting lower rewards for a little over 2 weeks now. That's not right at all.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

A response about this would be great. At least a “looking in to it” would be helpful.
  • Options
    Can we please have a response to this?

If the rewards are currently correct, please just verify that all is well.

However, if rewards here are reversed between majority of player base and beginners, it would be great to hear that kabam is working towards a resolution.

Any info or clarification would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Yes, please @Kabam Miike, can we get a response?
  • Options
    Hey All,

We had the team look into it, and it looks like there was a mistake made on the Beginner Bracket of the Vanquishing blows. They are not meant to have those rewards. We will be fixing that soon.

The rewards for the Veterans bracket is correct, since the big reward for this was always meant to be the Valor.
  • Options
    Thanks for responding @Kabam Miike! So the expert people get the rewards we are getting now?
  • Options
    JoshHam wrote: »
    Thanks for responding @Kabam Miike! So the expert people get the rewards we are getting now?

Yes. We'll be updating the Beginner Bracket ones. Thank you guys for pointing this out to us!
  • Options
    Are you sure it wasn't a bug? And now it would just be too much work to turn around and resolve to issue the correct rewards?

Not bothered if it is, and I get that Valor was the main reward... but no one needs 3* sig stones really.

Anyways thanks for addressing it
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    But the T2CC are AMAZING! not having to grind those is awesome