**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor ragnarok synergie doesn’t work [Not A Bug]

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The synergy between Thor ragnarok and Hulk doesn’t work, when I use my L3 with Thor, I hit just as hard as before, I don’t have 60% attack bonus.
Please fix this
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Oops
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Quick update
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You get the attack bonus after the special 3, if thor is awakened
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I have 5* Thor rag..... And whatever u do he can't hit more than his 20% base health using his l3... Only his shock damage after l3 will increase ...
    His l3 is capped at his 20% base health
    If ur thor duped and not increase his attack after l3 with hulk's synergy then that will definitely a bug
    Crusher wrote: »
    I have 5* Thor rag..... And whatever u do he can't hit more than his 20% base health using his l3... Only his shock damage after l3 will increase ...

This totally unrelated to the problem I stated, I don’t understand why you are saying that
    TKal wrote: »
    Crusher wrote: »

This totally unrelated to the problem I stated, I don’t understand why you are saying that

Bro .... Have u read my second comment...?
    I said this can be a bug. ..
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @TKal. I just did some checking into this, and Thor Ragnarok's "Friend from Work" Synergy is working correctly. Please keep in mind that your champ has to be awakened for the Signature Ability to take affect, and that Thunder God's Wrath must currently be active for you to get the bonus damage. I hope this helps to clear things up a bit for you.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @TKal. I just did some checking into this, and Thor Ragnarok's "Friend from Work" Synergy is working correctly. Please keep in mind that your champ has to be awakened for the Signature Ability to take affect, and that Thunder God's Wrath must currently be active for you to get the bonus damage. I hope this helps to clear things up a bit for you.

https://youtu.be/KHCPpVmpsM0

Do you see the 60% more attack after the L3 ? No, there is no difference between the damages I put before and after the L3, so please stop saying something works when it doesn’t, and fix it.

Do you see the 60% more attack after the L3 ? No, there is no difference between the damages I put before and after the L3, so please stop saying something works when it doesn’t, and fix it.

Before you are hitting 195 to 300s with 690s crits

After you are hitting 312 to 600s with 1196 crits

Am I missing something? It's definitely working.
    edited November 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Nope, you mistake the heavy crits and the light one. Before the L3 I did 1075 crits, and after 1190, that’s not 60% attack bonus
    edited November 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Nope, you mistake the heavy crits and the light one. Before the L3 I did 1075 crits, and after 1190, that’s not 60% attack bonus

No I clearly see that range and then the new range after the special. The first 38 seconds of the video shows 195 light, 305 medi, and 686 crit. Sooooo....how do you figure? @ 1:28 your medium crit does 1,865....soooo again....WHAT?

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    @TKal I am seeing the same numbers as @Draco2199. Based on the video you provided, it looks like the Synergy is working for you.