**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds are messed up really bad

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
Already so many threads regarding issues happening in bgs but hardly any response to counter those issues..
Please tell how to play the bg matches , when ...
1) A.I. Reflexes are so fast, they use sp3 right at the moment when they are knocked down..f( not giving opportunity to attackers to hit them)
2) attacker stopping mid combo out of nowhere.. which cause defenders to strike combo / sps in the face..

3) dex / parry timing are really off & resulting in loss which was like a straightforward win.

4) Bigger/ on par maybe.. connection issues when wifi is working fine but server disconnects automatically in middle of fight or at drafting screen.
( causes auto selection of attacker/ defenders)
and also happens after we finish the fights, game disconnects & when we restart. It re-enters the fight with less time remaining, resulting in loss which was supposed to be o be win according to original fight time that happened before disconnecting happened.
"Hopefully a better response then closing the thread by saying the regular comment"

Comments

• Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    My comment got deleted on another thread where I exposed a bug which forfeits you on the first round even though your victory was confirmed and it becomes an immediate loss...Fix your product Kabam!