**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Valkyrie or Overseer

Both duped. Run hurt me masteries. Any thoughts from anyone who has used these champs a good bit? Have a lot of other options but looking to do skill or science to balance roster out.

Comments

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 474 ★★
    Tough choice.. but I will go for overseer cus of his utilities.
  • Options
    RECONRECON Posts: 35
    Was leaning towards Overseer. Have him at almost max sig and Valk only at 2 sig atm.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    My Valk is dupped and max sig and I took her to r4. She’s awesome.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I’m really enjoying overseer. He’s tanky, good on defense and offense. Hits hard after sp2. Overall an easier champ to play with.
  • Options
    Kellmonger8Kellmonger8 Posts: 19
    edited April 2023
    I have Overseer at R4, sig 180. No Valkyrie unfortunately, but Sig 200 Valkyrie seems to be a Top 3 Skill champ, arguably #1 from what my alliance mates say. I don't think you can go wrong with either honestly. I think Valkyrie has much more potential in the long run since she can bypass many nodes by dealing big damage through block and countering unstoppable and gaining stun immunity, but I love Overseer's aesthetic and tankiness and he is amazing in many matchups. I take him everywhere. Both seem especially useful in the current AW and BG meta's.

I'd recommend watching a bit of YouTube gameplay from both if you can!