**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

increase in revives not working

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
In the recent announcement from @""Kabam Jax" :

Timeline Update!

Changes to make the Apothecary available all week are built in and ready to go for our May build.

The changes to inventory capacity have been made, effective immediately.
Bonus: while we were there, we increased the capacity of team revives from 5 to 10.

Lastly, swapping in the Level 2 Revive for 22-Hour Events will be implemented before the end of the weekend.

I do not think it went live correctly. I only have limits now of 25 (and I have the sigil), which was the original proposed increase.

I appreciate the sentiment / idea of raising i the additional amount / wanted to provide that feedback so that sigil and non sigil summoners were indeed getting the correct limits.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    You may have misunderstood. Here is a quote directly for Jax's post....

So, what is changing?

Keep the Apothecary open 7 days a week, instead of the initially intended 5, adding 2 more revives each week
    Increase the inventory capacity of all single PvE revives from 15 to 20 (19 to 25 with Sigil)
    Change the Level 1 revive in the TB and Paragon 22-Hour Event to a Level 2 Revive

I did not see anywhere where they proposed a further increase in inventory other than the original 20
  • Options
    I may have pasted the wrong segment... check again the 2nd to last line.

"Timeline Update!

Changes to make the Apothecary available all week are built in and ready to go for our May build.

The changes to inventory capacity have been made, effective immediately.
    Bonus: while we were there, we increased the capacity of team revives from 5 to 10.

Lastly, swapping in the Level 2 Revive for 22-Hour Events will be implemented before the end of the weekend."
  • Options
    wait never mind... I just re-re-re... read... it was "Team revives" that were increase.

My bad.

Happy to see that increase... it never made sense to sell a batch of 10 with a limit less than 10.