Achieved Cavalier, please guide with what to do next?

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
Just achieved the cavalier title, after fear and procrastination and the most annoying thing was Havok in that entire act!

Just had a couple of questions, that needed some help with....

1. What kind of masteries should I definitely have....? I have opened up the despair mastery, but it's even more expensive to advance further.

2. Other than daily crystals boosts, and some content opening up. What other perks and advantages do we get with achieving the cav title?

3. What kind of roster should I keep, and which champions to upgrade or focus on?

4. Should I focus on achieving thronebreaker, or focus more on EQ/SQ/BG and arenas?

Roster help ss attached:

Comments

• Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    The images came in a disorder, sorry. And i can't edit the post again, or else it will go for approval
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    first off, congrats on cav!!🥳🎉🎉

1. Number one mastery I’d suggest is willpower, after that its personal preference to which tree you’d like to go for

2. There are more things in side quest stores for cavs, but the best perk is access to 6.2

3. I’d suggest investing in Nick and Galan, but one of my top priorities would be finding an awakening gem for your Herc

4. I’d at least try for a Cav EQ initial clear every month and side quest when you can. If you have the skills and available champions to push for TB, then I’d absolutely go for it
    @SpideyFunko tysm. I just have the worse luck with awakening gems. Thrice science and skill, and once mutant. Not a single cosmic one in sight.
    I also wanted to ask you, if i should r2 either of bishop or sunspot, or wait for a better mutant?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Personally I would rank 2 a Bishop as I find him to have more utility than Sunspot does, but I know many are also fans of Sunspot so I’d say that it mainly comes down to a question of which do you prefer.

My personal choice would be Bishop
    @SpideyFunko i love sunspot, you can see him as my top 3rd champ, because i play an offensive style more. However, i have seen Bishop being a really really annoying defender to defeat, anytime he appears, because he melts the opponent. I'll take your preference in mind, and definitely read into him more, or just wait for the Mutant Gods Apoc/Kitty ;⁠)

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Try to get one champ to rank 3 than try to get more champs to do act 7
    @HSS75 hey, that hulkling is actually at r3. It's just difficult to get a class t5 catalyst
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Ok, try to set up a team for each path for act 7 than rank them up

@HSS75 hey, that hulkling is actually at r3. It's just difficult to get a class t5 catalyst