Gimme tips for 5.4.6

Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 683 ★★
Hey guys!, After few months I took the game and I would like to become cavalier,
This Ultron boss is pretty difficult I think, I don't know how to use Medusa, tried her against the punching bag of mcoc, but I can't, so give me ur tips against the boss, how to use Medusa,and the path to be taken, which team should be taken and other. See my roster for team selection

Comments

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    4 star medusa definitely can do it , but it will take her a while to kill that ultron
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    3 star mags can do it
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 683 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

4 star medusa definitely can do it , but it will take her a while to kill that ultron

But I don't know how to use her
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Do you have a four star red magneto? He works like a charm on that boss.

Jinx
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Don’t parry
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 683 ★★
    @Jinxesaxe I do have r2 loki
  • Swim_In_PigsSwim_In_Pigs Member Posts: 11
    With the Ultron boss, your 5* Medusa can do it. If you have a white magneto, bring him along and use his ability to help Medusa. His ability allows for #Hero and/or #Metal champions to inflict a passive stun when parrying. To activate it, before the fight, tap on white mags character in your team so that you can activate his ability. This way, the stun won't trigger Ultron's insane buff node (regen, power, fury, or armor). Other than that, what you want to do with Medusa is get to a sp3 and use it once you get it. That way, you inflict an armor shattered on Ultron. What the armor shattered does it stop Ultron's ability accuracy all together. He doesn't gain any power, and he doesn't evade. Medusa is also poison-immune, so that shuts down the poison effects.

Once you put the armor shattered on Ultron, race to another sp3 and use it. Basically, you only want to use Medusa's special 3 during the fight so that an armor shattered is always on Ultron. When building to a special 3, Medusa inflicts regular armor breaks on Ultron, but the debuffs will cause Ultron to gain whatever buff he has ready to activate when cycling through them. Basically, don't attack when he has the power gain buff ready to activate. You can attack him and build to a special 3 with the other ones though. I hope this helps!
  • Swim_In_PigsSwim_In_Pigs Member Posts: 11
    Er, wait. I mean your 4* Medusa. I didn't notice she had a higher power level than your 5*.
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Member Posts: 60
    Loki cheeses I would know I used him do sp1 when he gets his power gain it will take u sp3 then when he low power do sp3 then parry when he gets on to the fury rotation thing then u get rlly strong. Then just beat him up. Ez