**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Rocket bomb

LeoossssLeoossss Member Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I opened today rocket's bomb and got some lame rewards. You said to open it 2nd june for better rewards and still i got lame rewards

Comments

• Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Member Posts: 88
    You've got to be kidding me...
  • LeoossssLeoossss Member Posts: 4
    I have waited a lot for nothing? This is ****... i think you are making fun of me.... i have waited almost a month for nothing. Well good job kabam
  • CgsixnineCgsixnine Member Posts: 1
    I think you are not suppose to open it at all
  • misscapamerica8misscapamerica8 Member Posts: 14
    Yeah you aren't suppose to open it at all once the quest expires we get our rewards.
    They said 2nd june and i don't have rocket's quest anymore it is gone... i am on android i can't join aq and yesterday i lost time for arena because i couldn't join the game
    They said don't open it until 2nd june i was expecting a message from them yestarday about the bomb and telling us when to open it. But didn't get any... so i opened 20 minutes ago... well things happen' bye bye bomb and prizes
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    I'm not sure you can put this thread in the 'Bugs and known issues' category. Try the 'Silly Decisions' category :wink: Pretty certain you just leave the bomb to gather dust until rocket says otherwise
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    You weren't ever suppose to open it.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    It's when the workshop is over he will ask you to push the button to blow up the shop.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lol. You weren't ever supposed to push it. Mike said you get the same rewards no matter when you push it lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Leoossss wrote: »
    I opened today rocket's bomb and got some lame rewards. You said to open it 2nd june for better rewards and still i got lame rewards

There is suppose to be an IG email to say something about the next step. It has not been pushed out yet.

Secondly, I just saw on Marvel Trucos, the description has been changed to after the event instead of 2 June. Now this is ... :s
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    pzczgfhiis00.jpg
    They did change the date.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Member Posts: 207
    Kabam sent an in game email that said rocket will take the button back on the 7th
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    You weren't supposed to push it.
  • PlumPlum Member Posts: 5
    What is the big fascination with this button , just wait till rocket event is over . Then wait some more
  • beaupoembeaupoem Member Posts: 443
    Leoossss wrote: »
    You said to open it

i believe they said specifically NOT to push the button. like ever.
  • AzarlonAzarlon Member Posts: 2
    I waited updated got nothing i didnt open it but it has been removed from my items
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON x100,000 times but you still pushed it, bravo, gg m8
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Member Posts: 137
    The button will never go away!!!
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    The problem is too many people are lazy to read Rocket's and Kabam's message and probably can't understand English well

Okeh...No push button you!
    Do you understand now?