Just letting y’all know :/

13»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

Damn, dude got almost 500 disagree's in this post,

I'm guessing they will just keep increasing (not that that isn't deserved from what i understand with the screenshots people are pulling) will it reach Kabam post levels? That would be fun to see
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    disagree bot account. kabam are baiting us in folks :D
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Can we stop commenting. The longer this post stays in front, the longer it will attract negetive reactions.
    Enough disagrees for New forum member!
    Good day!!
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Member Posts: 84 ★★
    You’re gonna have to learn to ignore these numbers. Especially now that this post has sent an invitation to trolls to disagree with every comment you make from now on just to get under your skin
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★
    Don't let these random people get under your skin OP. Just enjoy the game :)
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★

The fact that you joined less than a month ago and already have more disagreements then me means your doing something wrong.

To be honest, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but alright……
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Gentry2099 this post on this forum could have been titled "Please spam the disagree button" lol. If you stick around and have things to say you will eventually get plenty of likes, agrees, etc. But complaining about people disagreeing is guaranteed to get more disagrees. People will spam other things too. Awhile back there were lots of posts getting people to spam "insightful" so that the poster could get more forum stars. Anyway best of luck
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

It's always extremely satisfying to click disagree on a post talking about why they have so many disagrees.

True
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    The OP is at 133 from this one post lol
This discussion has been closed.