Moving forward?

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
Those announcements for 8.2, 7*’s and when they will be available are a combined nothing burger. Zero excitement. Save shards for 6 months then wait another month….and still holding on to r5 6* like the game would die tomorrow if we had multiple ways to end up with more than ONE. Guys this is the most lackluster announcement to date and I’m completely underwhelmed and disappointed. Kabam, you have no idea how to keep your long time base engaged, or excited. For the first time in 8 years I’m about ready to put the game down. There’s just no joy in watching you guys repeat the same lackluster patterns of rewards. Let’s just drag out 6*’a for another year while we slow roll the 7*’s and rank 5’s? Ok have fun with that. BEYOND DISAPPOINTED

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,575 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    So 8 25% t6cc isn't enough for you? Your probably going to wind up with 1 maybe 2 full t6c minimum from that. R5 6* are exceedingly new. Not sure how that's a slow drip. And all the first batch of 7* are good. There isn't a single massive dud in the lot. A far cry from when 6* dropped.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    MMMMK
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    @Buttehrs nonits not enough lol. We w been getting r4’s for almost 2 years now. If you’re content play on. This is complete horseshit if you ask me
    Nichoas_1 said:

@Buttehrs nonits not enough lol. We w been getting r4’s for almost 2 years now. If you’re content play on. This is complete horseshit if you ask me

Then quit. No one is forcing you to continue. Kabam hasn't changed the way they upgrade champs over time in 8years. Why start now.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    @Buttehrs probably because it’s time to change it. This slow **** is not fun. Period. I might quit but it’s not for you to tell me to do so. I feel how I feel. And I’m not wrong. It’s not exciting. Same old bs
    Nichoas_1 said:

@Buttehrs probably because it’s time to change it. This slow **** is not fun. Period. I might quit but it’s not for you to tell me to do so. I feel how I feel. And I’m not wrong. It’s not exciting. Same old bs

And there's far more out there that disagree and think it's perfectly fine the way it is. Think about it logically,if they speed up the release of 7* and ranking them up to r3, r4, r5, r6, then that only accelerates the neeed for 8* in the next year or 2. Is that what you really want? To start over again that soon? Or would you rather wait 4 years and then start over again?