**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Too Many Issues and Bugs

I'm clueless where to start, so I'll try a list of all issues I have been observing these days:

1- Parry issue still exists(even on beta features turned off), yesterday my teammate faced repeated Parry failure against America Chavez on Path3-Phase1 of AW. Caused a kill.
2- Defenders dash in with their special activation if attacker is close to them and fails the dex, if staying far already, This dash doesn't occur from the defender(try any champ against King Groot for example)
3- Story dialogues can't be skipped.
4- Alliance members are failing to place certain defenders(occassionally) in the name kf Banned champions(not sure what kind of feature is that). My alliance mate was not able to PLACE his R5 KingPin in the first 4-5 wars and when he raised a ticket, Kabam support told us it's banned fkr the season, CLEARLY Trying to push a ticket down the drain by acting like they really did not understand we are referring to defender placement and not KP as attacker.
5- AW Unsteady defenders(like KG & VOID) are causing attackers (Peny & Colossus) to Glance even without any debuff on the attacker.
6- Network Connectivity issue icon continues to blink in the bottom right of screen even when the internet speed is superbly high(60mbps or above). This clearly blocks the player and creates confusion whether it's the new MCOC feature to show that icon or there is really a network drop.
7- Kitty Pride seems broken at times. Takes hit from champs like AA and MoleMan while phasing. And takes damage reflection from Korg on Medium and Light hits both.
8- Defender AI is behaving crazy since you have introduced 7Stars - Defenders get up after getting knocked and dash in to attack me before even my attacker recovers from the last hot of the previous combo. Also Defenders are able to do the Shallow Dex Intercept with almost no visible dash back. They're able to do the block unblock movement atleast 7-8 times under a second that creates flickering effect on the screen and practically impossible for a real attacker. In short the AI has clear cut advantages that are not possible even by the most skilled player because response time of your controls are more than that.
9- The fighting area(arena) of the champs is always matching with the color of the defender that causes visual irritation and it is only a relief when they are pushed against the wall, but Kabam has smartly blocked that too in case of certain defenders like Rintrah and there are such nodes too.
10- I'm all in for a tough and irritating node but these cheap tricks as I mentioned above are lame and disappointing.

Comments

• Options
    Blizzard_BomberBlizzard_Bomber Posts: 34
    3 Days and just 11 views on this. Quite interesting.
  • Options

• Options
    Match started, and it ended on its own, with no fights done.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

This had been happening regularly that after getting 1-1 in first 2 matches, the game was crashing abruptly, disturbing the network connectivity of wifi as well as cellular(which never happened without the game running and until before the last update).
    But now, the game just says directly that I've lost, no reasons? No logics? Can you guys just fix your game for god's sake? The least you guys can DO, is to TRY.
    TRY CONVEYING THE FURIOUS AND DISAPPOINTED SENTIMENTS OF PLAYERS TO YOUR BOSSES ATLEAST.
  • Options
    n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Agree on few and faced the same.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Have you guys started to tune down the visibility of posts that has real issues highlighted in it?
    28 views in 10 days is not natural, I used to get hundreds of views on my previous posts within a few days and now it feels like this post has been intentionally suppressed.
    You're trying to numb down the sentiments of your own community, that's not healthy.