**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update Post: Class Awakening Gem

Who did you guys get? I'll share mine.

Comments

• GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

Not really the class I wanted but titania is a pretty good dupe. Was hoping for Skill or Cosmic tho
  • Johny_JoestarJohny_Joestar Posts: 56
    I wanted mystic or science but I got mutant awakening gem.
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    I got tech. I've had 3 6* gems... and they've all been the same. I've pulled tech 3 times in a row.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

I got mystic. And I already have sorcerer supreme awakened. Guess I'm just gonna wait for doom or bwcv type.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Mutant. I have unawakened red mags but will probably hold it for someone else.
    Crow9074 said:

I got tech. I've had 3 6* gems... and they've all been the same. I've pulled tech 3 times in a row.

That's literally me and my last 5* awakening gem results (but cosmic as my last 3) ... it's frustrating
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★

DOOM, Right?
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I wanted mutant and got mutant for my AA
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Wanted skill for my r1 nick fury (he's still collecting dust) and got cosmic the only gem I couldn't care for, I don't have anyone to use it on/ none of my current cosmic champs need awakening 😒
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 ★★★
    Wanted skill, got science.

Science is the one i wanted least. I have only meme tier science champs and my 3-4 god tier ones are duped already. Guess i am holding on until something comes along. So disappointing
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Wanted Skill for Nick
    Got tech. Awakend my silver Centurion

I am Happy with that!
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    I got Tech. My options are.....

Bosley said:

I got Tech. My options are.....

Ghost or Viv tbh
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Got Mutant, which was probably my least wanted one. But I’ll still probably be able to use it at some point - particularly if Wolverine drops in the next featured.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Got skill & awakened kingpin
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    edited April 2023

I got science. Most people like spot or mr negative but I don’t get their rotation. Im thinking in using on Ibomb (as irs suicide friendly) or saving…

Any advice is appreciated
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 520 ★★★
    Got science, which was what I wanted least, was considering thing or void, but may wait and hope for spot
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Got my third mystic gem probably will save it for og sw.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    I got Nick furry from 2k shards crystal and now skill gem ❤️❤️❤️

I was low in cosmic champions ,so I was opening dual crystal and got lucky today again.

. I got cosmic gem Last month, i will wait a little bit more for Herc is guess.

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    I got tech and I recently got a tech rank up gem.....
    Kabam is setting me up for Stark Spidey
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I got science which was one of my choices besides Tech.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    I dunno, if i should use my tech awakening gem on Omega Sentinel? It's either her/Doc ock/War machine or Green Goblin.
    Please help!!

Rest assured the 5 star generic awakening went to herc.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Ambjony said:

I got science. Most people like spot or mr negative but I don’t get their rotation. Im thinki ng in using on Ibomb (as irs suicide friendly) or saving…

Any advice is appreciated

I would go spot, but if you dont like him then iboom or cap
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Wanted skill, got science.

Science is the one i wanted least. I have only meme tier science champs and my 3-4 god tier ones are duped already. Guess i am holding on until something comes along. So disappointing

Nice to have in your pocket for when you pull someone you like, and you will.
  • CvlrCvlr Posts: 187 ★★
    Got science, option are scorpion, spot, s2099.. probably go for spot
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I got mutant… just like the last time. So now I’m sitting on two mutant awakening gems that are just gonna collect dust.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 454 ★★

I got mutant… just like the last time. So now I’m sitting on two mutant awakening gems that are just gonna collect dust.

Same....
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I got a Tech one and used it immediately on Silver Centurion. Super happy about it.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Keltan said:

Same....
    It's really not helpful when there aren't even any new mutants to awaken.

In the past year we've had:

Skill: 6
    Tech: 6
    Cosmic: 3
    Science: 7
    Mystic: 5
    Mutant: 0

HOW is the balanced? HOW. Almost feels like Kabam intentionally screwing us with the mutant awakening. "I know they're not", I know I know. But seriously. What is this?