**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Class Hero Crystal Selector vs Nexus Crystal

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
Hi everyone,
My dilemma is that usually a higher progression reward is better but I feel like I might choose a lower progression reward this month.

Being a Paragon summoner, I have a choice in this month’s track event for a hero crystal. However, I feel like the Class Hero Crystal Selector is not as good as a Nexus Crystal. With a Nexus, you have a choice of three and thereby more likely to pick a superior champion.

Am I missing something here?

I have one more question regarding the platinum track. With the 31k Deadpool Bobble Bouble coming in on day 27, isn’t that cutting it a bit too close to the end of the spring cleaning deal where we accumulate baubles to buy stuff? Or will the bauble shop stay open after the event for a little longer like the danger store?

Thank you for your valuable insights and apologies if I had overlook something obvious that would had answer my above questions.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I will note that the 6* in the thronebreaker level is a regular crystal, not a nexus. Don’t make the mistake of taking it over a class crystal. As for the 5*, I guess if you still need 5* champs, then sure, go for the nexus, but if you don’t need them then you’ll just be downgrading other parts of the rewards.

As for the store, my guess is that the store at least will stay open until the end of the double track even though the event itself ends before. We will know for sure tomorrow.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    Thanks @Furrymoosen ! I must be a bit cross eyed thinking that the 5* and the 6* TB rewards are both Nexus… Yes, I will do the 5* Nexus and the 6* Class crystal then.

Just that I would want to get on the spring cleaning deals in one go this weekend and now I probably have to wait one week to do it…