**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Solution to TB Bundle 1

I have given the situation a lot of thought and I believe I have found the answer that is most fair. I do not know if this is possible from a developer standpoint especially quickly. However, one could buy 4 6* crystals with the free bauble currency, so the vast majority of people only got these 4 extra crystals. It was probably much less likely for someone to get 5 or more. Therefore, there should be a special offer for TB that did not buy bundle 1 and any paragon players for 10k shards for the same price with only 4 available. This would allow anyone above TB to get the 4 crystals that the majority of the lucky players got if they desire. Now everyone would have an equal opportunity to get some crystals without leaving anyone out. There is no way to compensate for the summoners that got over 4 crystals through spending because not everyone would have spent given the chance. I think this would be a step in the right direction to make sure the majority of Paragon and TB players are not mad.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    Nah.

The majority of TB and Paragon players are always mad. Some will be mad they've already spent their baubles. What Kabam did was fair enough. Paragons never had access in the first place, they don't even need to be in the conversation.
  • Options
    PpurpleIIPpurpleII Posts: 20
    Paragons could always be mad that TB had access to a deal better than them. The goal is to even the playing field for everyone above TB.