Next progression title: 3 r5?

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
Next title: 8.2 completion plus 3 r5 6 star champs?

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Would be very salty if it is just 7*r2. And not a combination of r5 6* and 7*. If they are planning this I think they should clarify. But with revive farming (mostly) gone. There is a chance they go back to completion of content. Since the only way to rush content now is to spend.
    So 1x 7*r2 and completion of 8.4 seems good
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    We’ve had paragon title for under a year. And at this point I don’t believe it is possible to have 3 R5 without spending (obviously not a requirement, but it was a justification kabam made at paragon release). I’m guessing we won’t see another title until the end of act 8.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★
    Paragon was act 7. I highly doubt another title is coming after just two more chapters.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★

Paragon was act 7. I highly doubt another title is coming after just two more chapters.

Well, you say that but we went from uncollected to Cavalier in 6 quests.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Ah, the serial forum flexer 🙄
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    It should be something actually possible on day 1 for a f2p. And without any type of offers of course
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★
    Brag is over 9000!!
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    With the upcoming PARAGON crystals, it would be a total disservice to paragon players who worked for the title to immediate de-valuate the title and put another goal on top of it, especially considering apart from the free and daily crystal update, paragon players have barely gotten any additional benefits apart from the very recently added t6cc from exploring EQ...
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    If two 7* r2s are the requirement for the next progression title then maybe it is wise to save resources for 7* rank ups instead of 6* r5s.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    8.4 + 3x r5s and 2x r2 7* .... that's my prediction
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

How do you figure? UC is 5.2, Cav is 6.1. Three chapters there I guess, but far more than the 6 quests you suggest…

Buttehrs said:

How do you figure? UC is 5.2, Cav is 6.1. Three chapters there I guess, but far more than the 6 quests you suggest…
    Yea my bad. It's been so long I totally forgot theres an ultron boss in there somewhere 😬. Shows how long its been since I was in that portion of the game.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    8.4 will likely be live next year, so based on how progression goes, I m thinking something like 8.4 completion + 1 or 2 7* r3.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★

It should be something actually possible on day 1 for a f2p. And without any type of offers of course

I don’t agree. When the title, whatever title, first drops it should only be available to people that have done everything and bought all the relevant unit offers. Full stop.

You can save units up to use in these types of things. I’m not gonna tell you how you had to get those units. Do you. But I think it’s fine if it takes buying the UNIT offer to get the title. At first. Like with Paragon.

I don’t agree. When the title, whatever title, first drops it should only be available to people that have done everything and bought all the relevant unit offers. Full stop.

You can save units up to use in these types of things. I’m not gonna tell you how you had to get those units. Do you. But I think it’s fine if it takes buying the UNIT offer to get the title. At first. Like with Paragon.

Which was still entirely possible as ftp.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

This is something I can agree with
    The offer should be in exchange for units instead of money which would make it accessible to F2ps and the materials would still be given through content and other modes but it would take quite some time for an F2P who isn't patient with their units to achieve the title than someone who spends money or grinds arena