**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random Doom issues?

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
I use doom a lot and over the last month or so I notice he seems to periodically not follow thru with combo shock into heavy. Working throughout a fight a dozen times or so as it should then go in for another and fails like they shrug off the shock or something.

Mostly EQ/story mode and the odd time I can find a node interaction that may account. Not sure if it’s me or some game mechanic and never really notice what specifically happens as it usually catches me completely off guard.

Just curious if anybody else has found this happening?

Comments

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    That's a RanDoom issue
  • Options
    Haha clever!
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,144 ★★★★★
    You'll have to be more precise about nodes and encounters... Likely rapid metabolism comes to mind in story 8.2 recently
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Usually I find that when the combo fails it's because the shock wasn't active when I went for the heavy. That can happen from decreased debuff duration, ability accuracy reduction, or even just bad timing with his sig
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    xLunatiXx said:

You'll have to be more precise about nodes and encounters... Likely rapid metabolism comes to mind in story 8.2 recently

The most recent was this fight vs red goblin

Would the increased defensive ability accuracy cause him to shrug the shock?
  • Options
    I also realize the game is increasingly complex with so many variables of nodes and individual champion interactions that I am positive some times it’s just me not understanding or remembering haha