**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last path 8.2.6 / interaction with bahamet

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
My final path to explore 8.2 is the path starting with King Groot. Do I need to take a champ with me who deals energy on base hits for the Bahamet as I read that he only takes damage from energy attacks. Or am I completely mistaken?

Who did you use for this particular path?

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 830 ★★★★
    I tried shang but didn’t get his red damage so it was little damage. Then I tried kitty and her burst damage on sp2 still worked so I just used her. He still takes damage if it’s not energy just no crits.
  • Options
    Ahh I see! Thanks!
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I just took NF, long 13 minute fight.
  • Options
    What an annoying path in general
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

What an annoying path in general

Hood crushed it.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

My final path to explore 8.2 is the path starting with King Groot. Do I need to take a champ with me who deals energy on base hits for the Bahamet as I read that he only takes damage from energy attacks. Or am I completely mistaken?

Who did you use for this particular path?

No he just has 100% critical resistance and take additional damage from physical and energy based DOT effects.
    This means you can’t use champs who crit a lot.
    Kingpin and NF are good options for this.
    Both can shrug off debuffs and place dot effects.

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I used Nick Fury
    Fury is actually pretty good for that fight.....just spam heavies to gain volatility
  • Options
    My brain wasn’t working as intended anymore after playing this game for so long. Thanks for the help guys. Eventually did it just like all other fights with Valkyrie :)