**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Mystic Awakening Gem

I have just gotten myself a 6* mystic awakening gem and currently my mystic champs are Dragon Man and Wiccan. What are your your opinions on whether I should use it or wait for other champions.

6* Mystic Awakening Gem 20 votes

Wiccan
40%
buffajrDarth_StewieEwell65SSS69BeastDadAvocago65ThePredator1001GoingBackTHE_MISO 8 votes
Dragon Man
10%
FrostGiantLordMknight123 2 votes
Wait for other champions
50%
DragonMCOCRasiloverShowtime316ShenkIryseJefechutaRiptideNalak8willrun4adonutElite13 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Avocago65Avocago65 Posts: 47
    Wiccan
    Personally I would go with Wiccan. The first two parts of his sig ability are pretty niche but the third part deals with shocks not being lost when generating plasmas. It's a great ability to have as it helps keep his plasma forming and can just melt the opponents, but ideally you want that maxed or as close to as possible. In terms of mystics that benefit from the most from the awakening, i'd put Wiccan right up there as most of the other top mystics don't need it and honestly dragon man doesn't need his.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    So useful it’s scary.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Dragon Man
    Everyone's sleeping on Dragon Man nowadays, but his sig really helps, especially as a defender. He does need high sig, so if you're low on sig stones, maybe it's not the best option.