Rank up opinion for mutant class (no suicides)

CoaxmetalCoaxmetal Member Posts: 8
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Hi, I would like to know your opinion on my next rank up. I would like to level one of the following three 6* mutant champs from rank 1 to rank 3. I don't use suicide mastery. That's why I'm a bit unsure about this rank up. All dupe and enough sigs for max available. Who would you level and why?

Rank up opinion for mutant class (no suicides) 44 votes

Omega Red
27%
MagicBentonEwell65SSS69SearmenisWasy1UltragamerAnsh_ASuhshehshsElite13BlackOrange1ThunderkillSlurpZeDerpEdisonLaw 12 votes
Toad
50%
Spity68Maestro1713Cat_MurdockKerneasBowTieJohnBabyMiikeMilan1405Plasm13Thoye3FiiNCHOmedennSpideyFunkoFerahgoJack2634Hidr8__I_tell_no_tales_113579rebel_Marvelfan30ChiefhobMknight123 22 votes
Stryfe
22%
RasiloverMoosetiptronicOurobørosSarvanga1_JefechutaThePredator1001whyme_why6AxewSuelGamesHalpy 10 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    What are you planning on doing with them? Toad is great in Battlegrounds. Stryfe is great in longer content (or so I've heard). Omega Red is a great allrounder, but does benefit from suicides the most.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Stryfe
    Stryfe is underrated, yes his damage is best in long content but he has great and unique utility, his damage is still solid in shorter fights, and at high sig he ramps up very easily in regular quests
  • CoaxmetalCoaxmetal Member Posts: 8
    @Ercarret My main focus is Story 8.2, EoP, TB Event and such content.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Toad
    Of these 3, Toad. He keeps proving his usefulness to me. As an owner of both Stryfe and Toad, I find Toad more useful.

Stryfe is great and has amazing utility, but he is a bit hard to use and shines more in longer fights. Toad on the other hand has utility, that comes in handy far more often. Frequently, you will run into poison, shrugoff, nodes that need you to have prowess etc. For these all, Toad is very useful and his simple rotation makes him much easier to use while allowing more gameplay freedom to dance around annoying nodes, SPs etc.

As for OR, I was never a fan. I had a 5* r4 sig 120 back when these were used often and I have never found my way to him. There are much better champs to dump sigs into imho.

Most importantly tho, rankup a champ you are comfortable playing. If you hate playing Toad and he feels "clunky" in your hands, just pick the one that suits you better.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,724 ★★★★★
    Toad
    I'd go toad
    Probably one of my favorite mutants currently
  • SupaChamplooSupaChamploo Member Posts: 3
    @Coaxmetal What other 6* Mutant Champs have you leveled? Than we can better see what makes sense.
  • CoaxmetalCoaxmetal Member Posts: 8
    OK thank you for your Feedback so far.
    @SupaChamploo r4: Bishop, r3: Apo, Kitty, Domino, Colossus, Prof X, AA, Mags
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
    Toad
    Does toad need to be awakened to be useful?