**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And Vulture makes a dozen

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
I finally reached 12 r4. Sadly Vulture was my 12th. I honestly thought I had already r4 him, but when I realized I hadn’t, I had to take him up. I still enjoy using him more than iDoom.

1st: Strfye for Abyss and LoL
2nd: Apoc for AOL and LoL
Doom because he’s a beast
Herc for the same reason as Doom
Domino for BG
Diablo because I often run suicides
Void for Carina’s Challengers
Chavez double Carina’s Challenge
Stealthy for Carina’s Challenge
Scarlet Witch for Double Carina’s Challenge
KingyPiny for 8.2.6 Corrupted Hulk Boss

And VULTURE because he’ll be my first normal rank up r5 (Doom was r5 due to Carina’s vol 3 gem).

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    What makes Vulture good? He's one of those champs that I have barely played, and only in arena.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69 I like him for his power control, and his ability to counter specific champs that I hate fighting.

Mephisto [no damage, and able to keep his power gain in check super easy with power drain]
    Havok [Armor allows to heal from plasma charges, and able to keep his passive power gain in check really easy with power drain]
    Killmonger [super long, maybe the longest, armor break in game so you don't need to worry about reverberation]
    Bishop [the best Bishop counter before iDoom imo]

He has great power control with his power drain.
    Super long armor breaks.
    Sp2 can deal some nice damage, especially in TB event quests.
    Nice immunities [incinerate] with synergy [though I hardly ever use them]. One of the few champs who can be poison AND shock immune.

Plus, who doesn't like Batman playing a villian?
    I will concede that there are better tech champs, but he covers exactly what I need. I thought iDoom would replace him on my roster, but I still use Vulture more for those 4 opponents.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

@Colinwhitworth69 I like him for his power control, and his ability to counter specific champs that I hate fighting.

Mephisto [no damage, and able to keep his power gain in check super easy with power drain]
    Havok [Armor allows to heal from plasma charges, and able to keep his passive power gain in check really easy with power drain]
    Killmonger [super long, maybe the longest, armor break in game so you don't need to worry about reverberation]
    Bishop [the best Bishop counter before iDoom imo]

He has great power control with his power drain.
    Super long armor breaks.
    Sp2 can deal some nice damage, especially in TB event quests.
    Nice immunities [incinerate] with synergy [though I hardly ever use them]. One of the few champs who can be poison AND shock immune.

Plus, who doesn't like Batman playing a villian?

I will concede that there are better tech champs, but he covers exactly what I need. I thought iDoom would replace him on my roster, but I still use Vulture more for those 4 opponents.
    Thanks bud.