Options

Weapon Node Tactical Skateboard Capture Interactions

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
Can someone help me out here ... when disarmed and captured only Nimrod actually took advantage of the cruelty buffs ... every other champ I used despite the capture happening and the defender having all kinds of armor ups, it would not give me cruelty buffs.

Apoc, Fury, Shang Chi .. none of them worked when the weapon node was captured but Nimmy worked flawlessly.

Just some screens of the interaction with Apoc.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't record the others but figured I would on this last path fight just to get some clarity on why these champs didn't work. I haven't tried anyone else as this was my first run through.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Nimrod has armor buffs. The others don’t. When you steal a weapon node it’s based on your buffs/passives, not the opponent.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Nimrod has armor buffs. The others don’t. When you steal a weapon node it’s based on your buffs/passives, not the opponent.

This exactly. You need to have armor ups when you capture the node to benefit from this.
  • Options
    AWESOME guys thanks a lot! Now I totally understand I misread the details LOL .. so when it's disarmed I actually have to have armor ups to get cruelty hence why it only worked on Nimmy lol

Now on to finish this thing!